Shoes that tell all my secrets, memories and stories....I can't stop them from talking. Believe me - I've tried !
- My bare feet write their memories of when my Mum was diagnosed with two unrelated, different types of Breast Cancer 8 years apart. Written to support Pink Ribbon Day 2011 and shared on FLOB and Write on Edge.
- Speedy Asics write an open apology letter for being needy with my time. And yes, they were forced into it. ;)
- Ipanemas - tell you their experience of stepping out in faith and being a volunteer after the Queensland floods in January of 2011. Written as a response to The Red Dress Club
- Aqua 'Chucks' Converse tell you about the day we thought we were just going to get on a plane and go to Malaysia but ended up being in the delivery room for the birth....sort of anyway.. of a very special little girl. Another one written from a prompt from The Red Dress Club.
- Size 3 Bloch Ballet Shoes explain the seeds that were planted that began a life long struggle with being 'perfect' and distorted views in the mirror. Also written as a prompt for The Red Dress Club.
- Black Glitter 21st Birthday Chunky Heels tells a story about first love, abandonment and a brief but satisfying happy ending. Written for The Red Dress club as part of Red Writing Hood.
- Red Patent Peep Toe 12cm Tony Bianco's tells her story about the wedding in
New YorkPittsburgh, PA in March 2010.